Thursday 16 January 2014

Welcome to the Time Out Challenges!

Welcome to the TIME OUT, a brand new challenge blog starting in March 2014!!




This challenge has been created by Nonni and Sandie. We both love to take TIME OUT of our busy days and indulge in the art of crafting! And as many of you know, it is the crafting challenges that inspire us to create and take us much TIME OUT as we can.

We decided to join together and develop our own challenge blog bringing together the types of challenges that inspire us most. We came up with 4 types of challenges and gave them our own little twist! If you keep checking this blog out you will find out what our twist is, we think you will like it!!

Over the next few weeks we are going to be giving you little sneak peeks at what we are all about and introducing you to our Design Team.


        As you can see we are a very small team and we want to have some more crafters to take TIME OUT with us and join our DT. We will be having a DT CALL in February. Watch this space for details!

Don't want to miss out on the fun??

Then become a follower and/or subscribe by email and you will get all the latest gossip!

And remember to take TIME OUT of your busy day and craft!


19 comments:

Kylie said...

How exciting. Congratulations!

Loll said...

So exciting!! Can't wait to find out more. Loll xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Congratulations! Will pop the details on my sidebar!
Sylvia xx

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the name of your blog! I think this is why we all do some craft to take a little bit of time out. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Love the look and the name. xxx.

maria f. said...

Looks good, ladies...

Canonbury creations said...

Good luck looking forward to more info on the challenges:)

stressfreestamping said...

Yay! I'm so excited! I love new challenges and can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Unknown said...

This looks exciting girls - can't wait to see what your going to be putting us through!!! lol

Karen x

Pia S said...

Looking forward to learn more about your challenges, ladies!

shirley-bee said...

Sounds fun, and I love the look!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Congrats on your brand new challenge!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Looking forward to this challenge - of course I'm going to play! So far the DT looks stellar!

♥Gemma♥ said...

I am so excited for you both and congrats {yay!!}

Added a little write up in my sidebar for you to help spread the word!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Peanut said...

Woohooo!!! This is going to be simply fabulous. And what an über-talented DT. Can't wait for the challenges to start.
hugs,

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will be a huge success and look forward to taking part in your challenges.

Marie

Sue said...

This new challenge sounds like a lot of fun. I wish you every success and look forward to joining in.
Sue xx

Darnell said...

I just read about this from Kylie's post today at ATSM. Congratulations, ladies! It sounds like a hoot!! I will follow and subscribe so I won't miss a thing!! All the best! Darnell

Darnell said...

Oh, never mind, I guess I already did. Wait'll I get my hands on that hamster ...!